Seacoast Crafters Contract
January 2023 to December 2023
I agree to pay a monthly rent of ( based on space size )
I will be assigned a vendor # of ( given at time of deposit )
My Anniversary Date is
__________ set up date & rent due date )
To become a vendor at Seacoast Crafters you will need to agree to a contract requiring you to abide by the following rules.
Your first monthly rent payment will also be expected same time as signing contract.
Seacoast Crafters reserves the right to end your relationship with us for any reason at anytime we see fit.
- Your contract is a month to month agreement. No commitment. Your month is defined as a period of time from your sign up date ( known from this point forward as your anniversary date ) to the following month’s date reflecting the date of your sign up date. For example if you set up on the 2nd of the month, your anniversary date is the following month on the 2nd.
- Your space size will be the agreed to space given at set up.
- All items will require a tag or sticker with your space # , product description, and price clearly marked. If an item comes in without being priced, it may be sold at an agreed - to price with customer.
- Your space will be maintained by you at regular interval throughout the month by keeping it stocked and presentable. During the times you will not able to tend to your area, you will be expected to leave adequate amounts of back stock for us to maintain it. During these times you release Seacoast Crafters from any liability for us to perform duties necessary to stock, maintain and make your space presentable to customers. Back stock may be kept in back room in a tote labeled with your name and space number.
- At the end of your lease you will be required to return your space in the same condition that you received it.
- Rent will be paid monthly by your anniversary date.
- If rent is not received on time you have a courtesy 10 day grace period to remit payment.
- If after the grace period your rent is still not received , we reserve the right to take (if any ) sales to cover the deficiencies.
- After 30 days of non-payment we reserve the right to remove your display from the sales floor.
- After 60 days of non-payment your lease will be terminated & your inventory becomes the property of Seacoast Crafters.
- Your sales will be forfeited as well.
- Checks will be issued by your anniversary date of the following month.
- Tags/ stickers from items sold will be returned as well.
- We will no longer be allowing sales to be used towards rent in same transaction.
- Rent and sales will be kept separately.
- Seacoast Crafters will provide Insurance on premises, although crafters will be encouraged to provide their own insurance on their products as well.
- Crafters will not hold any fellow crafters, owners or employees responsible for any goods lost, stolen or damaged, and they are expressly released from all liability for any loss, injury or damage to persons, or property
CREDIT CARD FEES
- We will be separating the manner of how your sales were made. We will look at how much was cash & how much was by credit card. The credit card portion will be assessed at 3% and that amount will be deducted from your final sales.
I agree to the above terms & conditions
Copyright © 2018 Seacoast Crafters - All Rights Reserved.